Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate, however, fullbacks are boxed off as far as doing the rounds, it's not even a secret (:

The midfielder isn't a groundbreaker, would just be interested in hearing a few names as I'm not so sure it's credible (more hoping)

Who we thinking then? Don't leave us hanging..

Leandro Paredes?

fingers-crossed.gif

Yes please.

I know mate, however, fullbacks are boxed off as far as doing the rounds, it's not even a secret (:

The midfielder isn't a groundbreaker, would just be interested in hearing a few names as I'm not so sure it's credible (more hoping)

If I just start listing dozens of names at you will you eventually cave in and say who it is?

No. We paid full value for Ederson, maybe more, why on earth would we give them more money?

Don't for one minute think we didn't pay full value. It's just that I read somewhere ( I think something to do with Bruno Andrade) that the release clause was set at 60 million euros. Unless of course, it was just a random figure off the top of his head, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.