Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanks for taking your time to look back on other posts you creep. The fact is that Ederson is 110 % done deal. The only issue is third partner ownership that should be sorted out tomorrow
Pperhaps you should have considered this before making you definitive claim.

MCFC Info‏ @MCFClnfo 17m17 minutes ago
Ederson conceded fewer goals per game (0.53) than any other keeper in Europe's top 6 leagues. [@playmaker_EN]

I hope this lad turns out to be a great,but lets not get too giddy yet with stats like you have read,I mean even Bravo might have conceded fewer goals against the likes of Rio Ave,Guimares,Belenenses,Moreirense and the likes...............but surely got to be more relaxing for us sat in the stands now on match day.......surely

Claudio Bravo to AS Chile: "My future is tied to Manchester City for a long time yet."

Claudio Bravo to AS Chile: "Ederson? All my life I've had competition. I knew the situation a long time ago and I am not worried."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.