Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they wouldn't, as it was a sell on clause. As for the release, they're mandatory in Spain and Portugal so are set far higher than the club ever envisage selling the player for. They bought Ederson for €500k + a 50% sell on, probably thought he'd turn into a €20m keeper so they set a €60m buyout to make sure they kept in control of the transfer. If they thought he was going to be worth €60m, the buyout would have been €100m. Make sense?

Makes perfect sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Wow. no messing about with you guys eh? Straight in there with two big buck signings.
Good to see, Pep means business.

Wow. no messing about with you guys eh? Straight in there with two big buck signings.

Has to be done, this summer is going to get silly, add to that Pep's style takes a decent amount of time to adapt to, means we have to get our business done early.

Probably been doing the spadework for a long time. City's top men met out in UAE last week. I think a lot of transfer business was in the pipeline and just waiting approval. We've been hearing for months that a deal was in place for Ederson. The Silva move was a total surprise though. I doubt you were too pleased to read about City's interest in Van Dijk? Sounds logical. I can't thnk of many experienced Premiership central defenders who are available so he's going to get auctioned off. City or Chelsea would be my guess. Bit wary of Chelsea as he might want to stay down South? They are also a very stable club. Footballing wise they are ahead of everyone at the moment although City have made some big moves which might switch the balance - but that still has to be seen

i don't understand why 50% of the fee is going to third parties.

surely half of 110% is 55%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.