Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't I the fool for basing my opinion on a blue moon video when I've never seen the bloke play in my life, but blimey I like the cut of his jib?!

All that dribbling out of the area and swooping at attackers feet caper

The boy has Pep-style goalie written all over him

Aren't I the fool for basing my opinion on a blue moon video when I've never seen the bloke play in my life, but blimey I like the cut of his jib?!

All that dribbling out of the area and swooping at attackers feet caper

The boy has Pep-style goalie written all over him

I've not really followed him much during live games, but since we were linked I've tried to catch up & he does look as if he's got a lot about him.

FIFA needs to outlaw third party ownership. It is like modern day slavery..."owning" player?!

Players should either have a binding legal employment contract with a team or be a free agent. This "third party ownership" is bollocks!

FIFA needs to outlaw third party ownership. It is like modern day slavery..."owning" player?!

Players should either have a binding legal employment contract with a team or be a free agent. This "third party ownership" is bollocks!
Think they already have...although it didn't affect those who were already under 3rd party ownership before the date the rule changed. So I believe anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.