Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I've had some snippets from a reliable source a couple of times, and I've just heard from him now.

Ederson was obviously at the CFA this week, signed his contract, and completed his medical - and is now back in Portugal. While everything is agreed between City and Benfica, there are still some third party issues which needs to be resolved before we can announce him as our player.

The announcement should be on Monday, if everything goes to plan - if not earlier. At the absolute latest, the announcement will be on September 1st. 110%.

Don't shoot the messenger.
Correct, 220%

Okay, so I've had some snippets from a reliable source a couple of times, and I've just heard from him now.

Ederson was obviously at the CFA this week, signed his contract, and completed his medical - and is now back in Portugal. While everything is agreed between City and Benfica, there are still some third party issues which needs to be resolved before we can announce him as our player.

The announcement should be on Monday, if everything goes to plan - if not earlier. At the absolute latest, the announcement will be on September 1st. 110%.

Don't shoot the messenger.

My confidence in this deal happening is dropping a little. 109% at most now.

My confidence in this deal happening is dropping a little. 109% at most now.

The amount of people flapping on this thread in unreal you all need to calm down. If he has done his city interview then i'm sure it will be announced in good time.

"Puts out fishing rod"

FIFA needs to outlaw third party ownership. It is like modern day slavery..."owning" player?!

Players should either have a binding legal employment contract with a team or be a free agent. This "third party ownership" is bollocks!

Having watched Roots, I know a thing or two about slavery. I don't recall Chicken George driving a Bentley or wearing designer threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.