Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way home after an afternoon at the Stockport beer festival and I couldn't give a fuck either way.

Could there be a problem with his visa as he's not played full internationals for Brazil? I know he's played in Portugal but they obviously have an `agreement/scam' with Brazil as ex colonials. That does not make him an EU citizen. Can anyone clear this up?

Could there be a problem with his visa as he's not played full internationals for Brazil? I know he's played in Portugal but they obviously have an `agreement/scam' with Brazil as ex colonials. That does not make him an EU citizen. Can anyone clear this up?

Think he said the other day he has been at benfica since 15. That would make him eligible for Portuguese citizenship as he is now 23- I think.

Ederson has a Portuguese passport anyway, but do you seriously believe a £35m transfer has visa issues? Baseless speculation like this is unnecessary.

Thanks fuck these things are dealt with by fair minded and impartial people like David gill and David kings cross pleat

Ederson has a Portuguese passport anyway, but do you seriously believe a £35m transfer has visa issues? Baseless speculation like this is unnecessary.

Well excuse me twatty bollocks but it was not 'baseless speculation', it was a simple question. But thank you for your polite and considered reply anyway.

Ha ha "twatty bollocks" what a great expression, love it.

He He. Been using it a few years now and always gets a fun response. Never caused offence. Please feel free to store it to be used in polite conversation anywhere

After watching one of his YouTube compilations, I can't help thinking that he looks like a red card waiting to happen. Whilst he's extremely vigilant when a dangerous through ball has been made, I am worried that he could misjudge situations through overzealousness. But it is irrefutable that he is an excellent prospect.

After watching one of his YouTube compilations, I can't help thinking that he looks like a red card waiting to happen. Whilst he's extremely vigilant when a dangerous through ball has been made, I am worried that he could misjudge situations through overzealousness. But it is irrefutable that he is an excellent prospect.
With the new dive rule, opponents need to caution themselves trying to look for a pen before they get sent off and suspended. Ederson will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.