Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if the announcement is weeks away to be honest, we had the same thing with Ilkay.

Saw a YouTube comment (so absolutely no credibility) saying he's already registered in the shirt printing system in the shop at the Etihad and will be #31.

I have filed Ederson as done. The final paperwork may take time but who cares. I am much more interested in seeing some progress on the fullback fronts.

I have filed Ederson as done. The final paperwork may take time but who cares. I am much more interested in seeing some progress on the fullback fronts.
You've filed it, that'll be why its not announced they can't find the file. Get the file out and hand it back.

interesting wikipedia entry - I assume he also needs a work permit to ply his trade in the premier league

Ederson Santana de Moraes (born 17 August 1993), known simply as Ederson, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for English club Manchester City.

He started his career at São Paulo in 2008, before joining Portuguese side Benfica, one year later, where he spent two seasons as junior. In 2012, he transferred from Ribeirão to Rio Ave. He rejoined Benfica in 2015. There he played with the reserve team before debuting for the first team, with whom he would won five major titles in two seasons. He then joined Premier League side Manchester City as the second most expensive goalkeeper of all-time, in a €40 million deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.