Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we learn exactly what takes a week to go over as far as TPO. Everyone who's getting a piece of the fee has been mentioned. Benfica, Rio Ave, Jorge Mendes and São Paulo. What else is there to comb over?

Domalino's already said his wife gave birth yesterday. Surely that's a big factor?
I knew about his wife giving birth, that's why he went straight back to Lisbon but I don't think that stops an announcement of completed transfer? It's all about the FA looking over everything but why does it takes 1-2 weeks to do that? Same with Mangala and Gabriel Jesus.

I knew about his wife giving birth, that's why he went straight back to Lisbon but I don't think that stops an announcement of completed transfer? It's all about the FA looking over everything but why does it takes 1-2 weeks to do that? Same with Mangala and Gabriel Jesus.

I think I'm right in saying De Bruyne's kid was also due around the time he signed for us? I know Klaus Aloffs was a turd to deal with but I think that also prolonged that transfer saga.

You could be right, it could very easily just be a case of the FA taking their time but it's certainly not going to speed anything along.

I think I'm right in saying De Bruyne's kid was also due around the time he signed for us? I know Klaus Aloffs was a turd to deal with but I think that also prolonged that transfer saga.

You could be right, it could very easily just be a case of the FA taking their time but it's certainly not going to speed anything along.
Especially as the window doesn`t officially open for another 3+ weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.