Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen a lot of this lad and the little I've seen he doesn't look anything special. Pains me to say it but I'd be going for Schmeichel.

Not seen enough of him or Pickford but we shouldn't be signing anyone who can't help deliver a CL. That's what the club have said from the very beginning yet we seem to have made some very odd signings in this respect, even allowing for ffpr. Decide who the best keeper is and go and get him (assuming they both want to come).

That would be Neuer then. But even with Pep and about £70m I don't see Bayern selling him or him wanting to leave there.

The next best after Neuer are Courtois, De Gea and Lloris, in that order. No way would the rags or Chelsea sell to us unless we give them some utterly stupid amount, which we wouldn't, and similar with Spurs.

Perhaps Donnarumma, but with new rich Chinese owners do Milan need to sell? Would he come here at such a young age too?

Not many left after that. Who's Dortmund's keeper?

Only realistic options are Ederson, Schmeichel, Butland or Pickford.

It's a pity Pep burnt his bridges with the two time title winning, four time golden glove recipient England number 1. Oh well. Spend around £40m+ on a keeper it is then.

That would be Neuer then. But even with Pep and about £70m I don't see Bayern selling him or him wanting to leave there.

The next best after Neuer are Courtois, De Gea and Lloris, in that order. No way would the rags or Chelsea sell to us unless we give them some utterly stupid amount, which we wouldn't, and similar with Spurs.

Perhaps Donnarumma, but with new rich Chinese owners do Milan need to sell? Would he come here at such a young age too?

It's a pity Pep burnt his bridges with the two time title winning, four time golden glove recipient England number 1. Oh well. Spend around £40m+ on a keeper it is then.

I'd rather that than bringing Joe back

I meant if there is a choice to be made between Pickford and Ederson and the choice is made because of £££ then it's the wrong choice and over time it'll cost us.

Agree with your assessment on others btw

I meant if there is a choice to be made between Pickford and Ederson and the choice is made because of £££ then it's the wrong choice and over time it'll cost us.

Agree with your assessment on others btw

Definitely agree with you, of those available we should sign the best we can, not try to save a few million. It's a key position that we can't afford to take lightly.

Benfica sure do unearth their goalkeepers..Oblak and now Ederson..Will be World Class if he isn't already and only Donnarumma is an alternative to him.More than disappointed if we pass up on him to sign Pickford.

We might be replacing both keepers this summer with Moraes and Pickford as backup.

Can't see it personally, mate.

Caballero is out of contract and will inevitably leave.

Bravo - going off reports - wants to stay, which I think will happen. But he will end up as number two.

Benfica look to be demanding £40m for Ederson because they only own 50% of his rights, I just cannot see us spending that as well as the fee for Pickford when we have to be careful with our money this summer considering how many we will look to bring in.

We will have a decent kitty but when we will be looking at about 5 top quality first teamers averaging out £30-£40m a player, we have to be clever with our money I would have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.