Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford is one of the best passing keepers around? Since when? He looked fucking awful against us, just hoofed it aimlessly all game like a blindfolded Joe Hart. Him being good on the ball isn't something I've heard

What Dom said. Sunderland are hardly going to play it out of the back.

We seem to have reliable ITK reports saying both Moraes and Pickford are done deals. Can't see both being true but who knows?

Why are you asking these questions? You said he wasn't a Pep type of keeper and then proceed to ask a bunch of questions about qualities that Pep doesn't prioritize in a Keeper.

I didn't say he wasn't a Pep player, that was someone else. I've no idea if he's a Pep type of player or not, I guess only Pep knows that.

What I do know is we need a keeper of the standard of Lloris, De Gea or Courtois.

I didn't say he wasn't a Pep player, that was someone else. I've no idea if he's a Pep type of player or not, I guess only Pep knows that.

What I do know is we need a keeper of the standard of Lloris, De Gea or Courtois.

Fair enough. He has looked excellent at the things that people think Joe is good at this season.

I'd be happy with Ederson or Pickford. Both look excellent prospects And i can see the sense in buying English.

Never thought a day would come when we would judge a goal keeper by his passing abilities rather than his ACTUAL goal keeping strengths. Crazy!

What a horseshit comment. Would being good at both violate the laws of physics? The top GKs in the world - Neuer, Lloris, De Gea, Courtois, Buffon, etc are good with their feet and are brilliant at the conventional goalkeeping skills. Literally every big club in the world has already moved to this type of GKs. You're living in the stone age if you think just saving shots will get you a starting position at clubs like Mardid, Barca, Bayern, Atletico or Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.