Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does have great footwork though, it's becoming quite a talking point whenever he's brought up now. Schwarzer was praising it, Mazzarri pointed it out after their game, Moyes said he's better than a midfielder.

Whether you want him or not, his distribution is great.
I'm quite happy so long as he's not another bravo,i wouldn't take moyes opinion on anything

Mad isn't it,one poster said someone at sunderland said he has great feet and everyone is repeating it
I've no idea, but I do know if we buy him then he has great feet, because we wont buy any keeper if Pep isn't 100% sure he his very good, and with good evidence of it.

Last edited:
well i hope we sign Butland apart from the fact he would be better than the others linked but he would make the most money for us, a good example is Pogba everyone can see their are better players out there but Pogba makes the headlines and sells the shirts and the same happened with Ronney, Tevez, Ronney sold the shirts so Tevez even being the better player left, as fungus said` your not worth it `. apart from Aguroo Hart has probably made more money for city through the media than anybody at city and Butland can take that from him

No where near good enough with his feet. Ederson and Pickford are much better in that area and that is the area that Pep prioritizes.

Mad isn't it,one poster said someone at sunderland said he has great feet and everyone is repeating it

That is one story at least...too bad it isn't true. A number of folks and online stats back up the fact that Pickford is one of the best young keepers in the world with his feet.

That is one story at least...too bad it isn't true. A number of folks and online stats back up the fact that Pickford is one of the best young keepers in the world with his feet.
Which online stats are you referring to?

And what are Bravo's ratings on that? Compared to other goalkeepers especially.

Each player has upwards of 45 different ratings so its not a simple question to answer. If we are talking ball at the feet, which is where this started, he is rightly second in the world behind ter Stegan.

Overall he is rated a 3/5 with only 1-2 GKs making it into the 5/5 range. It is important to note that these ratings are largely from before this current season.

Last edited:
If thats the price set for Ederson I'm out. I'd rather go after Pickford. He's young, great with the ball and proven in the prem. Heard he's going to Everton but I'm sure we can top that offer.
Personally would go with Rulli all third party issues have been sorted and good all round keeper cheap too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.