Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football Manager. People will mock me for it but they are incredibly accurate. More ratings than stats....but ratings based on stats.
I wonder if Cherno Samba is available to replace Aguero? Football Manager ratings, jesus wept, do you work for Sky Sports News?

I wonder if Cherno Samba is available to replace Aguero? Football Manager ratings, jesus wept, do you work for Sky Sports News?

Mock him if you want, half the premier league clubs use football manager's database as a scouting aid.

Mock him if you want, half the premier league clubs use football manager's database as a scouting aid.
And Southampton signed that useless lad because his agent said he was George Weah's cousin, not all clubs are run by geniuses. Football Managers ratings are decided by amateur scouts, they aren't remotely reliable or accurate. Any club anything more than even the simplest of getting an opinion is batshit crazy. Saying someone is good at passing because they are on football manager is madness.

Fun fact, on Champ Manager 01/02 there was an excellent young Portuguese striker playing for Gouviea in the Portuguese third division called To Madeira, who would bang in the goals for any lower level team. In real life, he didn't exist. He was made up by Champ Managers regional scout who was planning a holiday to the island of Madeira. Any rating off a computer game should be taken with the largest pinch of salt imaginable

And Southampton signed that useless lad because his agent said he was George Weah's cousin, not all clubs are run by geniuses. Football Managers ratings are decided by amateur scouts, they aren't remotely reliable or accurate. Any club anything more than even the simplest of getting an opinion is batshit crazy. Saying someone is good at passing because they are on football manager is madness.

Fun fact, on Champ Manager 01/02 there was an excellent young Portuguese striker playing for Gouviea in the Portuguese third division called To Madeira, who would bang in the goals for any lower level team. In real life, he didn't exist. He was made up by Champ Managers regional scout who was planning a holiday to the island of Madeira. Any rating off a computer game should be taken with the largest pinch of salt imaginable

Sorry. You are wrong.

If we are going for Semedo, Ederson might be affordable, as in the past teams have bought two players to fudge the numbers and get around clauses like Ederson's Rio Ave sell on.

Porto did that with Joao Moutinho & James Rodriguez in 2014 to minimise the amount Sporting got from their sell on clause on Moutinho.

I can't see us getting Ederson any other way to be honest, but with links with Victor Valdes now surfacing perhaps we've packed in Ederson completely already.

I can't see any move for Valdes affecting any move for a first choice keeper at all, he'd surely be just backup if we signed him.

If we are going for Semedo, Ederson might be affordable, as in the past teams have bought two players to fudge the numbers and get around clauses like Ederson's Rio Ave sell on.

Porto did that with Joao Moutinho & James Rodriguez in 2014 to minimise the amount Sporting got from their sell on clause on Moutinho.

I can't see us getting Ederson any other way to be honest, but with links with Victor Valdes now surfacing perhaps we've packed in Ederson completely already.

That would be fantastic if we could get both. Bit what's all this talk about Barca being interested that I'm seeing :(

Mangala and Fernando.

If we went for Ederson and Semedo that would be 2 non homegrown in positions we have been linked with homegrown players. I've no problem with that but it does mean we would need to trim our 17 non homegrown somewhere. Especially if Navas and Toure are given extra years

So we sign Ederson for like £10mil so Rio Ave get £5mil and spend '£60mil' on Semedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.