Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Brazil players though. So doubt it gives us a Neymar hint if that's what you meant.

I'm wondering where this puts Bravo as surely he came here purely to be No1.

Maybe we let Bravo go, no point losing a foreign spot to a 2nd goalkeeper? Make Gunn our number 2?

Personally I can't see it but if we bring in someone as good as Ederson, there would surely be no point keeping Bravo.

Maybe we let Bravo go, no point losing a foreign spot to a 2nd goalkeeper? Make Gunn our number 2?

Personally I can't see it but if we bring in someone as good as Ederson, there would surely be no point keeping Bravo.

This is what I'm thinking.

Is this where the Pickford/Kasperarse stories come from ? Home grown No 2 keeper ?

IMO Bravo number 2 in prem league, Gunn number 2 in CL squad, frees up foreign spots in the more restrictive CL squad rules.

Is this where the Pickford/Kasperarse stories come from ? Home grown No 2 keeper ?
I think they're just bullshit rumours made up by papers that know we're in the market for a keeper tbh. We've been linked with about 10 different keepers, yet Ederson has looked like the one we've been actually planning on getting for months now

All Brazil players though. So doubt it gives us a Neymar hint if that's what you meant.

I'm wondering where this puts Bravo as surely he came here purely to be No1.

He has followed Neymar, but I don't think it means we are signing him, was just joking on that one.

I do think Ederson will be a City player by the end of next week though.

Oh, and fuck Bravo. If he'd made the odd save he would be number one, but the fact is he's fallen way short of expectations.

No way Pickford comes to be a number 2. His agent will have other clubs banging on his door all summer to try and sign him to be their number 1.

No way Pickford comes to be a number 2. His agent will have other clubs banging on his door all summer to try and sign him to be their number 1.

Remember Moyes saying how he doesn't think he should leave to sit on someones bench, when the links first surfaced though ?

Anyhow, just my thought as to why those links may have surfaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.