Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we let Bravo go, no point losing a foreign spot to a 2nd goalkeeper? Make Gunn our number 2?

Personally I can't see it but if we bring in someone as good as Ederson, there would surely be no point keeping Bravo.

Hopefully get rid of Bravo, with Pickford coming in as back up to Ederson?

Loves a good flap at a cross from those videos, Will have to fix that pretty quick in this league.

Interesting what happens to Bravo. He left Barca where he was getting a fair amount of games to be our undisputed number 1 if this guy comes in he's number 1 so i don't see why Bravo would stay. Only thing i can think of is Pep will go down the barca route of making Bravo the cup keeper or the other way around. Problem is, we won't win either the league or champions league with him in net. Hopefully he moves on, goes back to Spain as a number 1 somewhere and we bring in a backup. homegrown status doesn't have too much weight in this issue as we're only allowed 4 and we've got Stones, Sterling, Delph and probably Walker, with Gunn, and Kelechi club trained. Potential space if Delph leaves and an extra space in the league is suppose but i don't think that will be influencing Pep.

my take on "make me king" is Neymar as in ballon dor
tenor.gif

my take on "make me king" is Neymar as in ballon dor
Make me king is a phrase from the video (Lose Yourself) tolm posted. The hint was M&M, Eminem's early name as a rapper. In our case, M&M meant Mendy and Moraes. That's all. Make me king doesn't mean shit.

Make me king is a phrase from the video (Lose Yourself) tolm posted. The hint was M&M, Eminem's early name as a rapper. In our case, M&M meant Mendy and Moraes. That's all. Make me king doesn't mean shit.
Wait... which is it? Does it mean what you just said it means or does it "not mean shit"?

I am so confused!

then why did Tolmie specifically quote that in a separate post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.