Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like 4 Mendes based players now, originally was told 3 but obviously the silva purchase was a massive surprise... box off Fabinho and we could go in to the season tomorrow and piss it...

How is Fabinho coming along mate? I'm still a little sceptical of us signing three Monaco players.

That was the original deal proposed in march, figure of 150m mooted, its about right with add-ons... still a lingering feeling though that United may be forced to overpay on him, I can't see them not having a bidding war on fab. History tells us though that city won't get in to that so if Monaco are good to there word, we should get it over the line... his dad is the key!

That was the original deal proposed in march, figure of 150m mooted, its about right with add-ons... still a lingering feeling though that United may be forced to overpay on him, I can't see them not having a bidding war on fab. History tells us though that city won't get in to that so if Monaco are good to there word, we should get it over the line... his dad is the key!

Can you see this one dragging along or will it/could it be tied up soon? All the talk is Mendy with no many other than that Spanish bloke reporting Fabinho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.