Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson punches less(20%) than Donnarumma(34%) and Buffon(24%)

Willy - 33%
Bravo - 37%
I was talking about catching shots, not punching crosses. If we want someone to catch crosses we should sign Darren Randolph.

Looks fantastic from that video. Understated, but seems strong in all areas of the game. I like the way he comes out to narrow the angle but still doesn't commit himself unless he's confident he's getting (of course I'm sure they'll be a highlight reel of howlers proving me otherwise).

Probably not a good start having his first your to China then.

First your? Not fully understanding you there. It's all within reason. I imagine Pep will promote the learning of the English language to his players whilst here and give them time to do so. If a message is required quickly and is easier in a different language I expect Pep to follow that route.

First your? Not fully understanding you there. It's all within reason. I imagine Pep will promote the learning of the English language to his players whilst here and give them time to do so. If a message is required quickly and is easier in a different language I expect Pep to follow that route.
I was joking and predictive text got in the way on my phone.
It was meant to be first tour.

9db9ea6d3af92ecafbecf26b18fbef8e.jpg

f1925f5128b6fe2fa6b8804fb48de05f.jpg

7985588283759e7523297ff69a18f111.jpg

711f68e44d8d6688d5281f32dee162f3.jpg

Everyone put clips of players best bits, Goalie wise I would like to see clips of goals he concedes to see what his faults are if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.