Ederson wins the Golden Glove, again!

He's not from Burnley though. Actually from Soham and was in the same class as the 2 murdered school girls..
I know he’s not from Burnley, it was a tongue in cheek comment about Burnley rather than about Pope. To be fair he seems a nice bloke, which proves he isn’t from Burnley (sorry Burnley Blue, you are the exception to the rule)

I love Eddie, and think he is the best all-around keeper in the league (and in the top three in the world), but if it is a tie, and they *were* to give it to only one of them, I think it has to go to Pope with his stats this season, especially when you consider what’s in front of him.

What Pope has in front of him is a well regimented, park the bus defence. Eddie has had a walkabout defence 60m up the pitch for most of the game, our 1st choice CB out for most of the season, our best DM playing as CB and Otomendi and Stones filling in the other CB slot. For Eddie to be going into the last game as equal leader in the GG race is unbelievable.

I can judge that he’ll whole of a town very well thanks, I lived and worked there for 8 years. The most racist and sexist, horriblest place I have ever spent time in.

Maybe go to Bacup for a day out for some light relief then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.