Ederson

So surely Sam Lee now loses any and all credibility right? If somebody who claims to have inside information is called out for lying by the player himself, you cannot continue to claim to have inside information and expect anybody to believe him.

Well done ederson, I wish more players would make a habit of shooting down these frauds.

I’ve called him out on here for years.

Massive neon “wum” sign above his head.

Ederson might still want to leave despite his recent statement, but it will not be for reasons that Sam **** suggested.

Can't believe some people still trust him especially on Reddit where MCFC subs seems defended Sam like crazy and any criticism regarding him will be downvoted like hell.

Last edited:
Most footballers are extremely egotistical (far more than reporters), and most of them are also complete idiots. Whoever thinks Ederson wasn't jealous and extremely pissed off about Ortega's save is a complete idiot. But whoever thinks Ederson would take that anger and go to Pep or the management telling them it was either him or Ortega is even more of an idiot. For me, it is obvious the truth lies in the middle between what Ederson and his wife said and what Sam Lee says. If Pep is happy with Ederson (and he is), then I am sure it wasn't anything big, and that should be the end of it.

I have never seen two GK who are on a close level be friends with each other. Neuer-Ter Stegen, Navas- Courtois, Navas- Donarumma, Ter Stegen - Bravo, Casillas - Diego Lopez, Casillas- Canizares.... were never friends and I am sure they were never happy when the other had a fantastic match.

Having 2 top class keepers, whose skill set complement each other is only a good thing, & it’s obvious that both have acquired elements of each other’s game, Ederson’s shop stopping improved, as did Ortega’s distribution & confidence on the ball.
Ederson is still no.1 for me, what he does with a ball at his feet has elevated the role of the keeper, but there’s no doubt Ortega’s presence has pushed Ederson, I really hope he stays, that they both stay, but if Ederson wants another challenge ( or massive pay day) then Ortega is still a fantastic keeper.

This potential move is down to one think, MONEY.

If we want him to stay make him an improved offer and I am sure he would.

Most footballers are extremely egotistical (far more than reporters), and most of them are also complete idiots. Whoever thinks Ederson wasn't jealous and extremely pissed off about Ortega's save is a complete idiot. But whoever thinks Ederson would take that anger and go to Pep or the management telling them it was either him or Ortega is even more of an idiot. For me, it is obvious the truth lies in the middle between what Ederson and his wife said and what Sam Lee says. If Pep is happy with Ederson (and he is), then I am sure it wasn't anything big, and that should be the end of it.

I have never seen two GK who are on a close level be friends with each other. Neuer-Ter Stegen, Navas- Courtois, Navas- Donarumma, Ter Stegen - Bravo, Casillas - Diego Lopez, Casillas- Canizares.... were never friends and I am sure they were never happy when the other had a fantastic match.

I think you’re way off the mark. Ederson needed & wanted Ortega to make that save otherwise they don’t win the league. He’s confident he’s number 1 & Peps players know the team comes first & it’s why Cancelo was fucked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.