Ederson

I think you’re way off the mark. Ederson needed & wanted Ortega to make that save otherwise they don’t win the league. He’s confident he’s number 1 & Peps players know the team comes first & it’s why Cancelo was fucked off.
This. Ederson knew he had to come off that night and that it was a pretty bad injury that would effect his prospects of going to the Copa America and stop him playing in the remaining City games. Any player would have been pissed off

My first thought was that I was surprised he didn't specifically say he doesn't have any problem with Ortega. Might not mean anything at all, but I just expected him to mention they 'get on well' or something like that.
I’m not saying there’s fire, but there’s a lingering smell of smoke in the air after reading what’s been said.

In a Twitter conversation with the clown and he’s saying he never wrote that and people don’t understand the difference between an article and an aggregators post. Anyone got a copy of his original piece as he’s implying that we’re all too thick to realise it,I assume he includes Ederson and his missus in that

I’m not saying there’s fire, but there’s a lingering smell of smoke in the air after reading what’s been said.
That maybe aimed at the club not Ortega.

If reports of Ederson's wage are true, he is on a far lesser contract than many players, yet he has contributed to our success as much as anyone.

In a Twitter conversation with the clown and he’s saying he never wrote that and people don’t understand the difference between an article and an aggregators post. Anyone got a copy of his original piece as he’s implying that we’re all too thick to realise it,I assume he includes Ederson and his missus in that
Lost all what little credibility he had. Rag

Sam Lee is a Ornstein wannabe.
Ornstein gets genuine info; Sam Lee is guessing.

Thing is, his employers will be buzzing as people are talking about him and the company he works for even if it's negative.

I love Eddie to bits, so I am happy he is staying, and I also don't believe a word they spew in the media. All lies to stir some shit up.

I really could give 2 shits what Sam Lee said or didn't say. It doesn't take away from the fact that the Saudis think Eddy is amenable to leaving City, maybe even more than amenable. And regardless of what anyone says, that's on him. Not that he doesn't have the right to pursue a new experience, but let's not act like everything is OK between Eddy and the club because obviously it's not. And nothing he said in his post changes that particular narrative. Not one, but two different Saudi League teams have now pursued him. I said this before, where's the pursuit of Courtois, Costa, Maignan, Oblak, Ter Stegen, Allison, Donnarumma, and any other top ranked keepers? Why Eddy? Because he's good with his feet? I don't think so.

Regardless, if Eddy is to remain here this shit needs to be put to bed ASAP as we don't need any kind of lingering distraction going into the season or Eddy to not have his head screwed on straight. And please don't anyone compare this situation with Bernardo's over the past few years because it's entirely different...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.