Ederson

In a Twitter conversation with the clown and he’s saying he never wrote that and people don’t understand the difference between an article and an aggregators post. Anyone got a copy of his original piece as he’s implying that we’re all too thick to realise it,I assume he includes Ederson and his missus in that

Professional writer blames his readers for not understanding what he meant…….

Most footballers are extremely egotistical (far more than reporters), and most of them are also complete idiots. Whoever thinks Ederson wasn't jealous and extremely pissed off about Ortega's save is a complete idiot. But whoever thinks Ederson would take that anger and go to Pep or the management telling them it was either him or Ortega is even more of an idiot. For me, it is obvious the truth lies in the middle between what Ederson and his wife said and what Sam Lee says. If Pep is happy with Ederson (and he is), then I am sure it wasn't anything big, and that should be the end of it.

I have never seen two GK who are on a close level be friends with each other. Neuer-Ter Stegen, Navas- Courtois, Navas- Donarumma, Ter Stegen - Bravo, Casillas - Diego Lopez, Casillas- Canizares.... were never friends and I am sure they were never happy when the other had a fantastic match.
Jealous? Maybe, that's just human nature. Extremely pissed off his teammate made a great play to help bring his team a championship? That's crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.