Ederson

His worth is defined by the clubs buying and selling him.

There seems to be a big discrepancy between those two values.

Unless Ederson goes on strike or the buying team ups their valuation, he’ll be staying.

That's how I see it, similar to Bernardo last year. Think we'll have a limit on how close to the new season we will let this uncertainty go on.

I think people are downplaying how vital and how good Ederson is. Ortega is an excellent number 2 but he's nowhere near Eddy. He may be a slightly better shot stopper but Ederson positioning is unreal, he hardly ever has to dive to make a save. He commands his area completely, actually catches crosses which hardly any other modern keepers do, he is brave as a lion and puts his head where others wouldn't put their feet. His distribution is second to none in the entire history of football. Coming in for the odd cup game is completely different to the pressure of being number 1.
Tell me how do you explain that Ortega played 9 PL games last season against Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, Brighton, Aston Villa, West Ham, Newcastle... with 7 wins and 2 draws (with clean sheets on both draws)? 9 PL games with that schedule is way closer to the pressure of being number 1 than the odd cup game.

Ederson has been vital for us, but the idea that if we have Ortega as our number 1 is going to downgrade us significantly is easily debunked by the evidence of the last 2 seasons.

Eddie’s comments last night sounded to me like he wants to go, which is when it becomes a bit of a shitty situation.

Eh?

And several reputable sources seem to confirm it, so I’m minded to believe there’s at least several grains of truth to it sadly.

Exactly 0 reputable sources 'confirmed' it. Not that thry could even if they tried. It is pure innuendo based on overimaginative clickbait.

The player himself, as well as his wife went out their way to criticise the rumours as false.

So the only reason to believe those rumours, is if you chose to want to believe them.

Exactly 0 reputable sources 'confirmed' it. Not that thry could even if they tried. It is pure innuendo based on overimaginative clickbait.

The player himself, as well as his wife went out their way to criticise the rumours as false.

So the only reason to believe those rumours, is if you chose to want to believe them.

Who’s pissed on your chips? Ffs

The guys on the 9320 podcast seem to be confident that the story is true anyway, and it’s unlike them to make shit up. But you believe what you like.

Who’s pissed on your chips? Ffs

The guys on the 9320 podcast seem to be confident that the story is true anyway, and it’s unlike them to make shit up. But you believe what you like.

Ha, 9320 podcast fml. It is Exactly like them to make shit up. Or echo made up shit.

But you have made up your mind, so enjoy shitting on a player that has been instumental in 16 trophy lifts, based on some third grade hearsay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.