Ederson

Of course he would be a loss. I n most of those seasons he was fundamental to our victories.

But for the first time in those 7 seasons, I think we will be just fine. And I say it because, for the first time, we have a GK that has played a significant portion of the season (3 UCL matches, all the cups, and 9 PL games) and our results with or without Ederson were pretty much the same. And the schedule was very hard with some of the best teams of PL (Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Newcastle, Tottenhamx2, United, Chelsea) and Europe (Madrid and Leipzig).
Be Careful what you wish, that's all I am saying.

Eddie and wife have shot him down , i prefer to believe eddie, so should you

So are you saying Sam Lee just made it up , or can we agree that someone as at least told him ?

TBH am not that bothered either way , as it will make no difference to weather he stays or not , there are more important things in life than a player wanting to go or not.

So you think he just makes things up as well ?
Wait, You don't think journalists make things up?

Come on, nobody can be that naive. They're in a world of instant and constant 24 hour news where they need to remain relevant with regular news and "exclusives" to make their living.

Even if somebody had a direct line to every chairman in football, there still simply isn't enough actual news to fill the demand so they all fill it with utter garbage.

Wait, You don't think journalists make things up?

Come on, nobody can be that naive. They're in a world of instant and constant 24 hour news where they need to remain relevant with regular news and "exclusives" to make their living.

Even if somebody had a direct line to every chairman in football, there still simply isn't enough actual news to fill the demand so they all fill it with utter garbage.

OK I didn't say journalist's I asked if you thought Sam Lee made this story up regards Ederson if you think he did fair enough and if that is the case we will have to agree to disagree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.