Ederson

Yep Sam Lee woke up one morning and thought am going to write a load of bollocks cause am a big United fan , the paranoia on this site is second to none .

Have to agree.

Realistically he's gotten this from someone in the club. It's likely been exaggerated out of "Ederson was unhappy with being taken off". Sources aren't always someone with direct access to the player, but someone who hears something from somewhere.

There's no way he just woke up and decided "let's put out something with no proof whatsoever into a sphere where Ederson and his wife can publicly dismiss it as nonsense". Even if what he published is wrong, he had some grounds for writing it.

Yep Sam Lee woke up one morning and thought am going to write a load of bollocks cause am a big United fan , the paranoia on this site is second to none .
At it again yesterday, telling the world Sav was joining the players in the USA but he is going back to Brazil to finish his holidays.

Who at the club told him that story?

His wife?

Sam Lee told the world we were guilty and would lose our court case and then how we would lose again when CAS made the decision.

Again, who at the club informed him of our guilt?

The guy is a joke, I could easily use another four letter description.

Have to agree.

Realistically he's gotten this from someone in the club. It's likely been exaggerated out of "Ederson was unhappy with being taken off". Sources aren't always someone with direct access to the player, but someone who hears something from somewhere.

There's no way he just woke up and decided "let's put out something with no proof whatsoever into a sphere where Ederson and his wife can publicly dismiss it as nonsense". Even if what he published is wrong, he had some grounds for writing it.

The net result is the same. If he got it from a bulshitter claiming knowledge of the dressing room (and there are a few he is pals with), and he added his own dose of shit to, then the net result is still a whole pile of horseshit.

The net result is the same. If he got it from a bulshitter claiming knowledge of the dressing room (and there are a few he is pals with), and he added his own dose of shit to, then the net result is still a whole pile of horseshit.

I'm not saying someone bullshitted. I'm saying information got mistranslated. Edersons social media seemed very cryptic upto the end of the season and we all saw his reaction to getting subbed. It wouldn't surprise me if there was some inkling of him being unhappy and whoever Lees source is believed that there could be discontent on his part.

There's a difference between "journalist gets misinterpreted information from a source" and "journalist flagrantly just makes something up".

Sam Lee is generally considered credible. He wouldn't be if he was making things up.

At it again yesterday, telling the world Sav was joining the players in the USA but he is going back to Brazil to finish his holidays.

His wife?

Sam Lee told the world we were guilty and would lose our court case and then how we would lose again when CAS made the decision.

He's a chancer. Think our American fans are his fanboys for some reason.

Not wrong, but there's a difference between "journalist gets poor information from a source" and "journalist flagrantly just makes something up".

Sam Lee is generally considered credible. He wouldn't be if he was making things up.

He is not credible.

Might be considered it, by people that have tiers of twitter personalities and believe everything they read. But he gets so much wrong and regularly gets called out on it.

Whether that's his own doing or the company he keeps, no idea and don't care. At the end of the day, bullshit smells the same.

His wife?

Where did he say that about Savinho because he said yesterday he wasn't..

Where did he say that about Savinho because he said yesterday he wasn't..

I read another poster calling him out for saying it and then posted it on here.
I did see that tweet reposted by somebody saying changed your mind or words to that effect.
Though that tweet reads like a correction anyway, with the it is believed... Ending.

He's a poor click baiting journo again I could say worse, it isn't all to do with him being a rag but he can gloat and stick the knife in when he wants to.

Stuart Brennan was respected as a City reporter and he was a rag.

I expect the contract values on offer currently in Saudi are not something that will last forever and if his agent is driven by financial reward he will be playing on this x100

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.