Ederson

Yep Sam Lee woke up one morning and thought am going to write a load of bollocks cause am a big United fan , the paranoia on this site is second to none .

He probably writes a load of bollocks every morning, so wasn't that odd a thought that day.

Just so happened this load of bollocks was about a City player. Who called it a load of Bollocks. Not the first time, won't be the last, such is the life of writing bollocks.

Yep Sam Lee woke up one morning and thought am going to write a load of bollocks cause am a big United fan , the paranoia on this site is second to none .

If it is not true, someone has made it up. The prime suspect is clearly going to be the bloke who came out with it.

Journalists make stuff up. I heard that bald twat on Sunday Supppository say so. “If we don’t get anything, we make it up”. That’s what he said, talking about Manuel Pellegríni’s press conferences. Barclay I think his name was. Bit of a shit.

I believe Ederson and his missus over you and your raggy chumbum. In fact I’d believe most people over you and your raggy chumbum.

If it is not true, someone has made it up. The prime suspect is clearly going to be the bloke who came out with it.

Journalists make stuff up. I heard that bald twat on Sunday Supppository say so. “If we don’t get anything, we make it up”. That’s what he said, talking about Manuel Pellegríni’s press conferences. Barclay I think his name was. Bit of a shit.

I believe Ederson and his missus over you and your raggy chumbum. In fact I’d believe most people over you and your raggy chumbum.

Third paragraph is slightly weird but each to there own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.