Ederson

I just don't get how some footballers can hit the self destruct button on their career. Surely there are better ways to go about this, it just seems very cowardly and shady to act this way, same with Alvarez.
How is it self destruct, just life choices. Both will be fine whichever way they go, neither will destruct.

Yes, he is.
Not really. This, to me, is pretty subjective. For our current system and what Pep wants in a goalkeeper then yes he is one of the best. Perhaps, even the best option we could have.

For another club's manager who isn't concerned about a goalkeeper's passing and footwork as much but wants a goalkeeper in the traditional sense then he probably is not.

Last edited:
Not really. This, to me, is pretty subjective. For our current system and what Pep wants in a goalkeeper then yes he is one of the best. Perhaps, even the best option we could have.

For another club's manager who isn't concerned about a goalkeeper's passing and footwork as much but wants an goalkeeper in the traditional sense then he probably is not.
He really is top quality, is he the best possibly not but is he good enough and is his goalkeeping top quality then yes it is. It's even improved over the last year especially his one on one keeping. How many have we conceded from goal keeping errors or mistakes ,not many.

For another club's manager who isn't concerned about a goalkeeper's passing and footwork as much but wants a goalkeeper in the traditional sense then he probably is not.
Agreed. Southgate would have him as backup to Pickford

Few goals he conceded so far in US were catchable, I think. He gives us confidence with great passing but I am not sure if he is top quality when it comes to goalkeeping.
Dont think either keeper put down a statement to keep the shirt this tour. Maybe Carson.

Have to agree.

Realistically he's gotten this from someone in the club. It's likely been exaggerated out of "Ederson was unhappy with being taken off". Sources aren't always someone with direct access to the player, but someone who hears something from somewhere.

There's no way he just woke up and decided "let's put out something with no proof whatsoever into a sphere where Ederson and his wife can publicly dismiss it as nonsense". Even if what he published is wrong, he had some grounds for writing it.
Problem with that though, is he doesn't get much right, hence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.