Ederson

Didn’t play last few games of last season, didn’t play any tournament football recently and has had a difficult few months in general.
These games are purely about getting some match fitness and sharpness back. I’ve not been one tiny bit surprised to see him looking a bit off the pace, more shocked that anyone is judging him too much either way.
These are the games to make your errors.
The only thing that matters is his form from Chelsea onwards.

Didn’t play last few games of last season, didn’t play any tournament football recently and has had a difficult few months in general.
These games are purely about getting some match fitness and sharpness back. I’ve not been one tiny bit surprised to see him looking a bit off the pace, more shocked that anyone is judging him too much either way.
These are the games to make your errors.
The only thing that matters is his form from Chelsea onwards.
No you're not ; )

Few goals he conceded so far in US were catchable, I think. He gives us confidence with great passing but I am not sure if he is top quality when it comes to goalkeeping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.