Ederson

I did wonder if that would be the case when Ortega started the Barca friendly.

The giveaway will be the Charidee shield.
Doubt it, there have been many occasions where Ortega has been given the nod in biggish games. Even if he starts the Shield, for me that doesn't mean anything, it's whether Eddie starts the first PL game.

Stupendously good news. To have two keepers of this level provides a rock at the back. They bring different things to the table. Either would be automatic first choice in every PL team and a lot of top European teams, with the possible exception of Liverpool. The defence in front of them is pretty bloody good, too.
I can only see two problem areas for the coming season, and they're only potentially problems. Obviously, lack of a partner for Rodri. Although I think Kova has grown into that role. If there is no-one who can replace Rodri (and there isn't — in world football, there isn't), then Pep has to work out a different way of playing when he's not in the team. If there's one coach on earth who can maybe do that, it's Pep.
No striker to play alongside, or instead of, Haaland. We've got tons of attacking options, and players who like to score goals, though. I do think we need another striker. Not sure, though, who of real quality is around and available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.