Ederson

We don’t know what he’s asking for but letting him go seems a big mistake to me.

My grandkids go to the same school as Edersons kids. The kids are always picked up by their nanny or their manny they have one of each. Nobody ever sees Ederson or his wife picking up the kids. De Bruyne, Stones, and Walker are seen dropping their kids off. It makes you wonder if the have friends if they don’t have any connections at school even with players in their own team.

My grandkids go to the same school as Edersons kids. The kids are always picked up by their nanny or their manny they have one of each. Nobody ever sees Ederson or his wife picking up the kids. De Bruyne, Stones, and Walker are seen dropping their kids off. It makes you wonder if the have friends if they don’t have any connections at school even with players in their own team.
Maybe both work ?

Posh ****.

If he decides to go to Saudi now when he's in his prime rather than hoover up more genuine accolades, that head injury must be worse than we thought.

Saudi will be there in 5 years when he's on the wane, he can pick up a massive payday then and good luck to him.

Leaving now is fucking idiotic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.