Ederson

Now while I agree with you I also think he was so far down the ladder here, that we just wanted something for him. Emerson is our starter and one of the best in the world. 25 mil is insulting
I agree, but the market will decide. We can say no to £25m and keep him for now and see what happens, with the knowledge that we may end up with nothing in the end.

No. However, it wouldn't surprise me. Hes got two years left on his contract, if he asks to leave then Pep will want him gone with a new keeper in ASAP, thats more important than spending all summer haggling when there is zero competiton for him which makes our position weaker.
Not how it worked with bernardo. Pep wont stop players leaving but the club will only do so for what they consider a fair value. Id be shocked if we gave ederson away for £25M

Not how it worked with bernardo. Pep wont stop players leaving but the club will only do so for what they consider a fair value. Id be shocked if we gave ederson away for £25M
Bernardo has never brought an offer to the table as far as anyone knows so he has sat tight and carried on doing his job. Not the same at all.

This one seems as though his agent is encouraging a deal.
I laughed it off at first but it seems strange.

No doubt he'll get a pay rise with us and it'll be fine, but it does seem like there might be more to this one.

Sad if he actually goes. Seems like a bit of a waste when a player at the peak of their power makes a move like this. Speaks "lack of ambition and motivation" to me.

lozing Ederson affects our whole way of playing....big call by Pep and the club if they do let him go...yes there are better shot stoppers BUT what we lose when he is in there is blatantly obvious for all to see. Our buuld up from the back goes down hill, teams press us higher and our defence becomes a little more panicked and shakey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.