Ederson

I agree with all your comments. For me Ederson is a LEGEND. That's why I can't understand selling our best GK at 30 years old to Arabia. No sense. So I think it has to be because of his reaction against Spurs. Pep always had difficulties with certain type of personalities like Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Touré Yaya, João Cancelo... but I wish I'm wrong and Ederson stays with us.

Nonsense. The guy had been kneed in the face, almost knocked out cold, knew he was injured and that he would be taking no further part in the game or the rest of the season. If he wasn't angry about that, I'd be worried.

He was obviously upset because he knew his season was over and also misses out on the Concacaf Cup (or whatever the American version of the Euros is). He seemed up for the celebrations on Sunday and no signs he wants out. Everything else is media stirring. same goes for rumours of Pep going. The guys need a break and some of them will get one, but most have had a short break before reporting for international duty. Personally I could do with a break from football, and I bet most of the team and management would agree, but the mad authorities want more and more and more

Contract expires in 2 years. His people are positioning to get a good deal from City.

It's just part of the dance.
No city player needs to go running to Romano to get a new deal. No one else has ever done it, what changes now?

Why can't people accept there is clearly interest from Saudi. He's been offered a lifetimes money for little work. He would be stupid to not consider it.

No city player needs to go running to Romano to get a new deal. No one else has ever done it, what changes now?

Why can't people accept there is clearly interest from Saudi. He's been offered a lifetimes money for little work. He would be stupid to not consider it.
I seriously doubt we'd consider it. 25m? For one of the world's best keepers?

There is interest in our players all the time , they can want all they fucking like, makes me laugh all these places , spain, bayern, newcastle, saudi , china i think was the in place as well at one time , lol

I seriously doubt we'd consider it. 25m? For one of the world's best keepers?
Well thats why you have negotiations but I wouldn't be that surprised. We never do badly by players and 25m goes straight into the pot for a backup with Ortega taking number one.
There is interest in our players all the time , they can want all they fucking like, makes me laugh all these places , spain, bayern, newcastle, saudi , china i think was the in place as well at one time , lol
Sure, but its very rare to have something as credible as this and I really cba with an argument over if you think Romano is credible before anyone starts.

Well thats why you have negotiations but I wouldn't be that surprised. We never do badly by players and 25m goes straight into the pot for a backup with Ortega taking number one.

Sure, but its very rare to have something as credible as this and I really cba with an argument over if you think Romano is credible before anyone starts.
He isnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.