Ederson

He got injured and lost his shit so the media decided to run with he is leaving shite , the red media want him gone and that is all

If I remember correctly, the KDB to Saudi rumours went into overdrive very soon after he 'lost his shit' with Pep a few weeks back.

As you suggest... The red media want to stir shit. That's all.

If I remember correctly, the KDB to Saudi rumours went into overdrive very soon after he 'lost his shit' with Pep a few weeks back.

As you suggest... The red media want to stir shit. That's all.
I am surprised this time every yr that blues cant see past the click bait bullshitters , better off chilling for the summer

Maignan would be an interesting choice but he does have an air of Onana about him.
He's a good goalie, very good actually, but not significantly younger than Ederson so I fail to see the point.

Presumably Ederson gets a new contract, Ortega leaves for a decent fee and we sign another understudy for less than we receive for Ortega.

Ederson has won everything. I can see why he would want to go to a Saudi club. A massive pay day with no tax. After winning everything at city.

He's a good goalie, very good actually, but not significantly younger than Ederson so I fail to see the point.

Presumably Ederson gets a new contract, Ortega leaves for a decent fee and we sign another understudy for less than we receive for Ortega.
Nothing wrong with his shot stopping but footwork isn't the greatest. Teams will pick up on that straightaway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.