Ederson

If Ederson goes then the best targets would Diogo Costa and then Maignan.
I don't see Ortega as a main GK
Diogo Costa is phenomenal, I would take him in a heart beat. He would be my go to GK. I also like Paschalakis, then Maignan.

From his agent, City have called their bluff, ask for a move or shut the ***k up
He is contracted till 2026. He signed a long term deal in 21/22. Suspect this is simply his agent angling for a pay rise.
If not and he wants to go he will have to ask to leave- to surrender any loyalty payments- and we have every right (like Bernie) to set the fee.

He is contracted till 2026. He signed a long term deal in 21/22. Suspect this is simply his agent angling for a pay rise.
If not and he wants to go he will have to ask to leave- to surrender any loyalty payments- and we have every right (like Bernie) to set the fee.

Just looked up what he’s on and I know all footballers earn an embarrassing amount of money but in that market, both Ederson and Ortega deserve a pay rise. I’d offer them both the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.