Ederson?!!

Don't blame Ederson for having his head turned by the wages being quoted but I think we might end up regretting not paying him his worth sooner.
This transfer doesn't happen if he'd have felt more appreciated.
Players coming in like Nunes and earning more money than him must sting, considering how important Ederson has been in the way we play.
Ederson is Pep football.
Big mistake imo.

i was thinking about this and i think that would be for the best. that would allow Eddie to get the bag and that would allow us to get a refresh in GK department. I really hope we will get a good fee for him and reinvest in Costa, he is a very good keeper with very good upside and is still very young for a gk

Love how people so happily write off a player like Ederson but then maintain that Nunes should stay. It’s mental on here at times. Ederson is an outstanding keeper and a unique one. That first goal in the FA Cup doesn’t happen with Eddie in net.

Not seen anyone writing Eddie off mate? He’s the one chasing the money as I’m sure every City fan wants him to stay but we all understand the money? It seems they are offering him £40m ish to sign as well and over £700,000 a week tax free!?!

This will hurt us. Something pissed him off with that injury against Newcastle (I think that was the match) and seems to have ballooned from there. There is always someone who gets pissed at the end of the season for the smallest reason and wants to leave.

This will hurt us. Something pissed him off with that injury against Newcastle (I think that was the match) and seems to have ballooned from there. There is always someone who gets pissed at the end of the season for the smallest reason and wants to leave.

Most of the time they 'get over it'. Or turns out it it wasn't that at all. Like Kyle, Jack, etc.

Spurs match?? I think he was torn about leaving or staying to be honest as he obviously loves it here and winning the biggest trophies but the money is just too good to ignore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.