Ederson?!!

Whatever the Diogo Costa fee is is what we should charge them. Not gonna lie, gutted if Eddie goes to be honest, he could do another 2-3 years here and then go to Saudi? Ortega is class but I just don’t see him as a permanent number 1? I think he wanted more money to stay to be honest and glad he got it but if Ederson goes then we need to pay the Diogo Costa release clause asap!

Whatever the Diogo Costa fee is is what we should charge them. Not gonna lie, gutted if Eddie goes to be honest, he could do another 2-3 years here and then go to Saudi? Ortega is class but I just don’t see him as a permanent number 1? I think he wanted more money to stay to be honest and glad he got it but if Ederson goes then we need to pay the Diogo Costa release clause asap!
This. Ederson is under contract until 2026 and is arguably our most important player in Pep's system outside of Rodri. If Saudi want to throw all that money at Eddie to poach him, the least they can fucking do is pay for his replacement.

And he's only 30 years old, which is still young for a keeper. I want £65m to pay for Dioga Costa's RC or they can fuck right off.

This. Ederson is under contract until 2026 and is arguably our most important player in Pep's system outside of Rodri. If Saudi want to throw all that money at Eddie to poach him, the least they can fucking do is pay for his replacement.

And he's only 30 years old, which is still young for a keeper. I want £65m to pay for Dioga Costa's RC or they can fuck right off.

Yep! With certain players we done favors but this is completely different imo. He’s our number one and arguably the best in the world? It’s a more unique position as well and he’s been fundamental to our success and needs replaced with top quality

Yep! With certain players we done favors but this is completely different imo. He’s our number one and arguably the best in the world? It’s a more unique position as well and he’s been fundamental to our success and needs replaced with top quality
Not to mention Al-Nassr have plenty of money to offer us if they really want Eddie. Ronaldo is making €200,000,000 a year playing for them. Sadio Mane makes €40,000,000 a year. Laporte and Brozovic €25,000,000 a year.

If there is a Man City tax in the transfer market, than there should absolutely be an Al-Nassr tax imposed for Eddie.

Not to mention Al-Nassr have plenty of money to offer us if they really want Eddie. Ronaldo is making €200,000,000 a year playing for them. Sadio Mane makes €40,000,000 a year. Laporte and Brozovic €25,000,000 a year.

If there is a Man City tax in the transfer market, than there should absolutely be an Al-Nassr tax imposed for Eddie.
Wages have zero correlation with transfer fees for them.

People aren't going to like it but we are going to get 30 odd million for Ederson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.