Ederson?!!

I'd take 80m or more. He's class but we have his replacement already.

In the world of ffp you have to keep money coming in. There's not many players where we could take that kind of money and not need to spend to replace.

I'd take the cash and bank it. Need to replace KDB and Walker soon.

Do we really need a thread in here discussing this? If we do, then why not one for every player?
This is very different. It's coming from a decent enough source for someone like Romano to put his name to.

All the other shite I would put zero stock in really unless it's one of the big journalists.

This to me seems real, doesn't mean it's going to happen but there is something going on.

It's not exactly completely mental either.

Ortega has come in several times now and earnt plaudits, Eddie won't like that despite being a professional. City have basically portrayed Ortega as the reason we have won the league with that save against Son, again it's a kick in the bollocks for Ederson.

He's suffered several different injuries that whilst aren't career threatening may have made him think twice about his future, never mind any personal stuff that might be happening.

The guy is a bit of a nutter, he might bank a two year contract in Saudi and then earn 100m and then want to go become a professional table tennis player. Who knows.

I'd take 80m or more. He's class but we have his replacement already.

In the world of ffp you have to keep money coming in. There's not many players where we could take that kind of money and not need to spend to replace.

I'd take the cash and bank it. Need to replace KDB and Walker soon.
Replacement? Ortega is a year older, goalkeeper or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.