Ederson?!!

Talk Shite reporting it as "The Club are open to offers for Ederson" not someone has said that the club......
Have we got a big game coming up?
Ortega was already playing in that one anyway.

Eddy is key to the way we play and no other keeper i am aware of has his distribution skillset. He would be a loss if its true but nobody is irreplaceable. However no club denial as of now.

So far in the last 24 hours I have heard from our desperate media:-

Pep
Kev
Ederson
Walker
Bernie
Ortega
Jack

all leaving.

Desperate cunts

It's that time of year again, where the strange sexual fantasies of red shirt media comes along.

All dreaming of us offloading our best players so they can compete, every single year is the same without fail... Just over a decade ago it was regularly Yaya and Kun and Merlin leaving us.

I take no notice of anyone they link with a move away from us, like you say the desperation is laughable. More recent years have seen Bernie and De Bruyne and Dias linked with moves away, they can't help but pray our most influential players move on, it's like weirdo erotic fan fiction to them it's a massive circle jerk yearning for our demise.

They can dream on and they can fuck off.

The team needs refresh and new motivated players.

llama-stare-baeautomatic.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.