Ederson?!!

Big game coming up this weekend? The parasites in the media don’t even try to hide it anymore.
Is this a genuine post, you actually believe this is a made up story to destabilise a player who isn't even going to be on the bench on Saturday?

SHOCK BREAKING NEWS: Manchester City FC are ready to leave Manchester City FC this summer.

In other news, state owned owner and climate change creating teatowel wearing oil barron rumoured to have become bored with breaking rules and general noncooperation. Mansour, a known Muslim, is reportedly readying a walk away leaving the handful of match attendees and throngs of Manchester City pitch invaders very sad indeed.

Comment below on how this great day for football has made you in some way feel important and strengthened your irrational hatred further.

Both keepers sign an extension i reckon.

Hope so mate, Ortega deserves a nice pay rise and seems settled at the club, winning trophies, nice success bonuses in the best training facilities arguably in the world? At 31 stay and earn some great money and hopefully more medals. Eddie is absolutely fundamental to how we play so hopefully he calms down, signs a new and improved contract and stays for years to come

We had a little bit of turnover last year, and can probably expect some turnover this year as well. Sometime all of these players will leave. I just wonder which 2-3 it will be this summer.

Ortega more than capable and if anything better with his feet.
However I don’t think Eddy really wants to leave but if he did I wouldn’t be too worried about it.

We had a little bit of turnover last year, and can probably expect some turnover this year as well. Sometime all of these players will leave. I just wonder which 2-3 it will be this summer.
I think we had a big turnover last year.
Gundogan, Mahrez, Laporte and Cancelo from the start of the 2022- 23 season. Palmer to Chelsea.
Wouldn't like to see that every season.

I think we had a big turnover last year.
Gundogan, Mahrez, Laporte and Cancelo from the start of the 2022- 23 season. Palmer to Chelsea.
Wouldn't like to see that every season.
sure. But we should expect 1-2, at a minimum.

I am still personally stinging from Gundo. Ugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.