Ederson?!!

That's what I thought. He's 30 years old, has 2 years left on his contract, and is one of the world's best keepers. It should be something close to a world record bid for a keeper.

I don't mind the Saudis buying players, but how is this not blatantly tapping up?
Every club agrees with the player before bidding. That isn’t something new

Might be a little bit north of 30m, but won't imo be the high 50m+ figures people seem to be expecting. It would probably be closer to 30 than to 50.

Might be a little bit north of 30m, but won't imo be the high 50m+ figures people seem to be expecting. It would probably be closer to 30 than to 50.
Yep, seems to be the flip side of looking after our players and why they stay as long as they do.
We will always try and make their departure as fair as possible even if it means losing a few quid along the way.

Yep, seems to be the flip side of looking after our players and why they stay as long as they do.
We will always try and make their departure as fair as possible even if it means losing a few quid along the way.

Unless you are Bernardo.

But yeah, agree.

Utd paid just under 44m for Onana, with another 3.5m in addons depending on performance and success. So; just under 44m then! Yes Onana was three years younger when he signed for "The World's Greatest Club"™ than Ederson is now. But, seriously; are you going to tell me that Onana is a more valuable goalkeeper than Ederson?

Utd paid just under 44m for Onana, with another 3.5m in addons depending on performance and success. So; just under 44m then! Yes Onana was three years younger when he signed for "The World's Greatest Club"™ than Ederson is now. But, seriously; are you going to tell me that Onana is a more valuable goalkeeper than Ederson?

No of course not. I am not arguing 'worth'. Just what I expect the club to accept. Like they did with Laporte, Mahrez, and other players they let go for a 'fair' value. I don't like it, but I think people are in for a big surprise with these expectations of 100m for KdB and 65m for Eddie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.