Ederson

I heard on Grumpy Pundits (Tommy Smythe/Rodney Marsh) on Sirius/XM - they had Ian Cheeseman on. He says its likely Bernardo that leaves - which i think we all thought was going to happen. But he did also say Jack may leave. And he said Ederson is likely to get a gigantic offer from Saudi. Walker as well.

You can`t believe there is a FA Cup final today against a bag of shit from Stretford.

For me Ederson is the best Goalkeeper to pull on a City shirt in the clubs history. He is also one of the bravest players I have ever seen. He has put his head in front of things that made me cringe multiple times. He's won absolutely everything with us and redefined what a goalkeeper can do. If he wants a payday and a new challenge then I think given we have the perfect replacement already at the club, he's earned the right to make his own choice. Obviously I'd want to keep him as he is the best keeper in the world imo.

I don't see why we should sell Eddie. He's far too good to let go. His passing is pivotal to our system. Ortega for me is the better shot stopper, but is no where near Ederson's distribution.

Ederson would have diving headed that long ball out for a throw in and put both Gvardiol and Garnacho in A&E

Fabrizio just retweeted his tweet from 5 days ago about Ederson potentially leaving. Hard to tell if there’s any truth to it or if he just wants an improved contract

I just can't understand why Ederson would feel the need to go public with something like this for a new contract. That isn't how City do business. We reward players a lot more than other clubs and rarely end up with a player with 1yr on their contract unless age dictates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.