Ederson?!!

Fabrizio just retweeted his tweet from 5 days ago about Ederson potentially leaving. Hard to tell if there’s any truth to it or if he just wants an improved contract

If he is getting offered at least 500k a week tax free for two years at least his head will turn especially now he has won every trophy possible with us! Apparently he has been on 100k a week since his last contract to..

Keepers can play at a top-level till late 30s, though. Anything below 50 is laughable, IMO. I wouldn't sell unless it's closer to 100m.
They can but unlikely to if he's in Saudi. He doesn't strike me as someone to just keep playing.

Well I live in the real world and we aren't getting 100m. The club will use their head and make the right decision

If he is getting offered at least 500k a week tax free for two years at least his head will turn especially now he has won every trophy possible with us! Apparently he has been on 100k a week since his last contract to..
He`s only 30, which is nothing in goalkeeper years. Could easily do 2 years in Saudi and come back to Europe and play for whatever club he wants to. If he`s only on 100k now, he could easily triple or quadruple his wage over there, and as you`ve said he`s already won it all here. I wouldn`t blame him if he goes, but I obviously want him to stay

Huge fan, would love to see him stay on. No clue who'd replace him at this moment in time either. Ederson/Ortega is a combo we can consider ourselves very lucky with

He`s only 30, which is nothing in goalkeeper years. Could easily do 2 years in Saudi and come back to Europe and play for whatever club he wants to. If he`s only on 100k now, he could easily triple or quadruple his wage over there, and as you`ve said he`s already won it all here. I wouldn`t blame him if he goes, but I obviously want him to stay

Could do but I don't see how he would stay at the competitive level needed for Europe by playing in Saudi for a couple of years. He'll be playing against sub-standard players and other semi-retired attackers.

If he goes it's semi-retirement. If the Saudis want to pay him 500k a week, and he wants to go, good luck to him. Can't see the logic behind paying Brazil's number 2 keeper that, or the cost benefit of using a sweeper keeper in that league.

I don't think he'll go and we'd struggle to replace him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.