Ederson

Hope so. There is no fucking world where we sell Ederson for £30m and are better off for it. It's not even enough to cover half of Diogo Costa's release clause if we wanted to bring in a keeper of his caliber.

I don't really care if Ederson complains either. He can wipe his tears with the millions upon millions he already has. You signed the contract Eddie, time to be a professional and do the business.
Exactly man. If these guys were so upset playing here then why sign extensions. Just run your contract down and leave. The Saudis have more money than god, we all know it, so I don’t understand why every team doesn’t say “pay what we want or literally pound sand”. We hold the cards. It’s time we use them. We have to pay up for any player we want so f them

I just don't get players at the peak of their power going to an absolute wankfest of a league. Unless he's mentally fatigued from playing at the very pinacle of football for so long and wants to ease into retirement with a big pay day?

Hope he stays.
It’s money. Plain and simple. Using the “sporting” excuse holds little water and is stupid

Excellent!

I don't expect him to leave, but that doesn't pass the smell test.

To think that if a Saudi club could land a keeper like ederson, a treble and 4 in a row winner, in his prime, for a mere €60m. And that they would pass up on the opportunity over the fee, just does not add up to me.

To think that if a Saudi club could land a keeper like ederson, a treble and 4 in a row winner, in his prime, for a mere €60m. And that they would pass up on the opportunity over the fee, just does not add up to me.
It’s basically done now. Great news ederson stays

I think they were taking a punt. See what sticks. Unfortunately for us, when they decide they no longer want to window shop becuase they were not really serious, they've unsettled our player. Not sure what makes them think they can come to treble winners managed by Pep and just low ball us. Why don't they go to Madrid and blow smoke in their player's arses. We are partly to blame for accepting their low ball offers last year for 2 of our first teamers.

Offering any keeper and even more so a keeper in a tin pot league 700k a week is madness and something about this "deal" is simply not right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.