Ederson

It will be interesting to see if Ederson will push for a move, Maybe hand in a transfer request.

Personally I don't think he will try and force a move, It's well known at this stage that we won't stand in the way of players if they wish to leave.

I hope he stays he's a fabulous goalkeeper and plays a huge part in our style of play.

€30m is an absolute joke of an offer.

I just don't get players at the peak of their power going to an absolute wankfest of a league. Unless he's mentally fatigued from playing at the very pinacle of football for so long and wants to ease into retirement with a big pay day?

Hope he stays.

I just don't get players at the peak of their power going to an absolute wankfest of a league. Unless he's mentally fatigued from playing at the very pinacle of football for so long and wants to ease into retirement with a big pay day?

Hope he stays.

Maybe just a once in a lifetime offer of the money mate?

True, but how much money do you need? I dunno, I'm not in his position. Like I said,hope he stays. Vital cog!
As you say though maybe it's just mental fatigue as he's done it all

He's been here 7 seasons and has won the lot, literally

His legacy is secured, he makes a lot of money here but it's nothing compared to Saudi with their wages and lack of tax

Also there isn't as much interest / pressure in Saudi so if he let's in a howler or gives away a penalty nobody is really gonna care whereas in the Prem everyone would be taking the piss (both our own fans and our rivals)

It's an easy life for him

True, but how much money do you need? I dunno, I'm not in his position. Like I said,hope he stays. Vital cog!

Human nature i guess mate? I think Ederson by comparison to others in our squad is on quite low money so say hes on £120,000-140,000 a week and paying 50% tax on it, you get an offer of £750,000 a week tax free and a £20m one off payment to yourself for doing it then its all about your kids, grandkids, great grandkids etc?

Human nature i guess mate? I think Ederson by comparison to others in our squad is on quite low money so say hes on £120,000-140,000 a week and paying 50% tax on it, you get an offer of £750,000 a week tax free and a £20m one off payment to yourself for doing it then its all about your kids, grandkids, great grandkids etc?
The other thing is depending on the players personality and background, some of these players put a lot of money back into the places they came from and see it as money that can be used for good.

The other thing is depending on the players personality and background, some of these players put a lot of money back into the places they came from and see it as money that can be used for good.

yeah that could be something about that as well mate but Eddie seems to enjoy the high life? The fast cars, travelling, boozing it up etc? He is actually living the dream?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.