Ederson

at the same time they offer 60m for an average villa player, absolute madness, shameless cunts no other way

Downright fucking disrespectful. Saudis are taking the piss and probably laughing as they unsettle our players while purposefully low-balling us on the transfer fee.

Disgusting tactics and I'd straight up refuse to take calls from these wankers at this point. What a joke.

apparently they wouldn't and already dropped , amen to that! so let's hope he extends
Hope so. There is no fucking world where we sell Ederson for £30m and are better off for it. It's not even enough to cover half of Diogo Costa's release clause if we wanted to bring in a keeper of his caliber.

I don't really care if Ederson complains either. He can wipe his tears with the millions upon millions he already has. You signed the contract Eddie, time to be a professional and do the business.

I'm not one to criticize the inner workings but I'd not mind if we weren't openly known as a club who holds hands and make pretty cakes for players who are under contract but might want greener pastures. If we weren't maybe every Thom Dick and Harrry club wouldn't seek out our players and give us fans strokes every off season.

I'm not one to criticize the inner workings but I'd not mind if we weren't openly known as a club who holds hands and make pretty cakes for players who are under contract but might want greener pastures. If we weren't maybe every Thom Dick and Harrry club wouldn't seek out our players and give us fans strokes every off season.
But we are and maybe that thinking is part of the reason we rarely lose players we don't want to, and why we have very good morale and team spirit in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.