Edin Džeko not travelling to China

matrix said:
Falastur said:
Sounds like we're about to lose about 4 players this next week...and not a single one of them the ones we're trying to get rid of, either.

4 players being dzeko, dejong, kolarov and ?????

AC Milan are supposed to be coming back with an improved offer for Tevez. He probably won't go, but...

Lescotthasnt gone either, he says he hopes to,play next week, so I guess he will be on at Oldham at least.

Silva hasn't gone either. Oh, no! Merlin's being sold isn't he? Fucking hell. Mancini out.

I doubt if anyone is going to be off. NO will match their wages. Manu is fee agreed but won't accept a cut from his 175k to 110k from Spurs, despite that making him their highest paid player. Same with Roque and City are paying brighton 80k of Bridge's 95k per week to get him out on loan.

Dzeko came on well over 100k per week, Kolarov was probably 80k+ per week so who on earth is going to pay those amounts - let alone match the price that City paid for these players. With respect, we cannot even off-load Boyata from his 25k per week contract.................

bluesimon said:
I doubt if anyone is going to be off. NO will match their wages. Manu is fee agreed but won't accept a cut from his 175k to 110k from Spurs, despite that making him their highest paid player. Same with Roque and City are paying brighton 80k of Bridge's 95k per week to get him out on loan.

Dzeko came on well over 100k per week, Kolarov was probably 80k+ per week so who on earth is going to pay those amounts - let alone match the price that City paid for these players. With respect, we cannot even off-load Boyata from his 25k per week contract.................
Who is this 'NO'?

How do you know they will be able to match their wages?

pudge said:
bluesimon said:

Who is this 'NO'?

How do you know they will be able to match their wages?

I know No very well No is not someone to say no to a decent proposal and has many times matched wages No has confirmed that Blue simon can speak on behalf of No Corp inc on matters such as yes or no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.