Edin Džeko not travelling to China

Didn't know where to put this but interesting to that see both Evans and Lopes have travelled, thought they may have both just been the pick of the bunch to make up the numbers in Austria, obviously wrong.

This isn't really related to the topic, but didn't see any good place to ask..

Does anyone know who all is training in Manchester at the moment? I know Lescott. Clichy, De Jong are all back from twitter. But is Nasri back or is he having to deal with that French disciplinary thing still? Also, not sure on Hart? Assuming he's back..

And Silva and Balotelli back next week I'm guessing.

pweyhe said:

Does anyone know who all is training in Manchester at the moment? I know Lescott. Clichy, De Jong are all back from twitter. But is Nasri back or is he having to deal with that French disciplinary thing still? Also, not sure on Hart? Assuming he's back..

Where is this ''twitter'' then? Is it in the Indian Ocean, or in the Med? Somewhere near Skegness, maybe?

jimharri said:
pweyhe said:

Where is this ''twitter'' then? Is it in the Indian Ocean, or in the Med? Somewhere near Skegness, maybe?

How well do you know him? Perhaps a semi colon between back and from may have helped a little!

He's done his job, we never really played to his strengths, I hope he does stay.

Blue Punter said:
I liked Edin. Great guy, a bit clumsy.

If he plays every week he'll be a world beater. Unfortunately, we as a club can't guarantee him that. He's twice the player of Gomez at Bayern and would have a field day with Ribery, Robben, Lahm et al firing crosses in.

In reality, his days were numbered before the end of last season. The crazy chase, then the champers on the head of the boss proved that. If we were 2-0 up against QPR, Edin wouldn't have got on.

I love the guy and I know he loves City. However we have to move on.

behave BP.

citymad said:
Blue Punter said:
I liked Edin. Great guy, a bit clumsy.

If he plays every week he'll be a world beater. Unfortunately, we as a club can't guarantee him that. He's twice the player of Gomez at Bayern and would have a field day with Ribery, Robben, Lahm et al firing crosses in.

In reality, his days were numbered before the end of last season. The crazy chase, then the champers on the head of the boss proved that. If we were 2-0 up against QPR, Edin wouldn't have got on.

I love the guy and I know he loves City. However we have to move on.

behave BP.
I'd rather have Dzeko than Gomez

Every time I watch Bayern, Gomez is beyond shite yet he almost always scores. But his overall game is gash.

Unless there are games I am forgetting, it seems to me that once when we get back from Asia, only the Community Shield remains in the pre-season and Lescott, De Jong, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko, Balotelli, Milner, Barry, etc fitness will be nowhere near the rest, and all of them might not even play in that game much less 90 minutes.

Bit concerning for me tbh with the season starting in just a few weeks and two pre-season games left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.