Edin Džeko not travelling to China

Andouble said:
Unless there are games I am forgetting, it seems to me that once when we get back from Asia, only the Community Shield remains in the pre-season and Lescott, De Jong, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko, Balotelli, Milner, Barry, etc fitness will be nowhere near the rest, and all of them might not even play in that game much less 90 minutes.

Bit concerning for me tbh with the season starting in just a few weeks and two pre-season games left.
We've actually got 5 pre-season games left, including the CS. Malaysia, Oldham, Wolfsburg and Limerick before we play Chelsea.

Plenty of games there.

bartinbarca2 said:
ok its a real pity i know he really loves city, i met and lived with bosians hes told them how good we are and how manchester is a top place to be away from london.Hes done his job they follow players but teams and expiernce stick to them like gel.... apart from the serbs I met whom wildly starting supporting us during the Balklands war when they had to sit in underground Bars during bombing raids, they all starting signing bluemoon and watching city games..

soz this post is bad
This sounds like a good story. Do continue.

People really do like making stories out of nothing don't they? Clichy wasn't there, is he going? Balotelli? Silva? Lescott? Nasri? Milner? Give it a break.

danny123 said:
People really do like making stories out of nothing don't they? Clichy wasn't there, is he going? Balotelli? Silva? Lescott? Nasri? Milner? Give it a break.
I've not seen the Sheikh yet!

The Future's Blue said:
danny123 said:

Does he track back?

The Future's Blue said:
danny123 said:

I've heard he's selling up! Mancini is going for his inability to take those players and Pearce is coming back!

The Future's Blue said:
Andouble said:
Unless there are games I am forgetting, it seems to me that once when we get back from Asia, only the Community Shield remains in the pre-season and Lescott, De Jong, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko, Balotelli, Milner, Barry, etc fitness will be nowhere near the rest, and all of them might not even play in that game much less 90 minutes.

Bit concerning for me tbh with the season starting in just a few weeks and two pre-season games left.
We've actually got 5 pre-season games left, including the CS. Malaysia, Oldham, Wolfsburg and Limerick before we play Chelsea.

Plenty of games there.

Forgot about Wolfsburg, obviously the players I mentioned won't play Malaysia, those two other friendliest sound more like reserve fixtures

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.