Edin Doesn't Score Important Goals

bert's broken neck said:
c4lv3rt said:
2 words "wigan away"

Nail on the head - just ask the Alchie!

Here's 4 more words:

- QPR home
- Notts away

Two trophies won in eternity - and if it wasnt for Edin's last minute goals we would have NEITHER.

In the delirium after QPR game I said all "Dzeko doesnt score important goals" fans can eat shit - and I believe that still stands.

Yeah good luck if he is going, but would maybe like him to have one more year although I can understand people wanting rid of him now. Games v lazio he had at least 5 chances ad no goals whilst cavani had 5 chances and scored 3

dobobobo said:
Sideways said:
Kept us in the FA cup while 1-0 down at Notts County last year and we all now how our run in that competition ended...bit important.

He's a striker, that's what he's supposed to do.

Then why all the babbling about more and less important goals ???? You again defeated your own argument !

Greggo said:
Yeah good luck if he is going, but would maybe like him to have one more year although I can understand people wanting rid of him now. Games v lazio he had at least 5 chances ad no goals whilst cavani had 5 chances and scored 3

what games v lazio?<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:44 am --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:
Please don't shout me down, hear what i have to say. Quite simply Dzeko does not score goals, when we need one. If we are winning 3-0, he will score a 4th. If its 0-0 and we need a goal, he simply does not deliver. Here is some interesting reading.

August 28th, scored opener against Tottenham
October 29th, scored 1st and 2nd in a 3-1 win against Wolves.
November 5th, scored 1st against QPR
January 16th, scored 1st against Wigan

All his other goals are "less important". I know your going to come back and say that every goal is important which i agree to a certain extent, but scoring the 6th when we are 5-1 up, is not as important as scoring to make us win 1-0. I feel he is a weak link in our side, and given his oportunities, he should have scored a lot more. He reminds me of Jo, but a better version.

yeah he a abit like Kevin Horlcok in that respect

Scored in a friendly vs. Mexico last night, here's the goal for those interested:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSG4Oy3p5gI[/youtube]

Had a good game overall.

Dzeko's goals have won us 10 points this season, more than any player for us. Read it in the Daily Mirror so not sure if it is true but still, if it is it certainly puts to bed the myth he doesn't score 'important' goals. And I am not arguing Tevez and Aguero are not better than him because they are but Dzeko is still underrated by many City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.