Edin Doesn't Score Important Goals

Stoned Rose said:
You could've dropped the word 'important' from your title for a more realistic assessment of Dzeko.

I would of added 'enough' before the important.

Seriously guys why all the hatred towards Dzeko, i personally think he is a quality player who will come good given the service, Put it this way if he was to go on another run like at the start of the season everyone would be loving him again. He is one of are players afterall so we should all be behind him.

The money are owners have seems to have brought out a few arrogent fans who think if a player has a bad game or two we should go out and replace him. Some of our fans on here should remember where we came from and that we have seen players a lot worse than Dzeko play and got behind them so the least we should do is the same for Edin.

You say Spurs away 28 Aug...
Are you fucking mad lad? He scored 4!!!
Without them it could have been 1-1.

Scored what was the winning goal against Bolton 3-2
Wigan away only goal, won us the match.
QPR - kept us in the game at 1-1 before half time.
Aris - scored 2 to send us through last year.
Notts County the equaliser, sending us on our way to FA Cup glory.

Probably missed more.

It's not which number goal he scores, still important score during the match to keep the opposition at bay, or increase the margin. Hope this isn't a clarkie, otherwise I've well and truly been roped in.

city91 said:
Seriously guys why all the hatred towards Dzeko, i personally think he is a quality player who will come good given the service, Put it this way if he was to go on another run like at the start of the season everyone would be loving him again. He is one of are players afterall so we should all be behind him.

The money are owners have seems to have brought out a few arrogent fans who think if a player has a bad game or two we should go out and replace him. Some of our fans on here should remember where we came from and that we have seen players a lot worse than Dzeko play and got behind them so the least we should do is the same for Edin.

There is no hatred on my part. I can just see that he's completely shit. He's like a slower, shitter Niclas Bendtner.

Even Clay Davis can see it........... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30YW3wgRvyI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30YW3wgRvyI</a>

Dzeko is a great player, it's just that our style of play doesn't always get the best out of him. He has still scored a good amount of goals this season though.

And I don't agree with him not scoring enough important goals tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.