Edin Doesn't Score Important Goals

vs. Notts County to keep us in the FA Cup.
vs. Aris. Started us off for a comfortable win.
vs. Blackburn to give us Champions' League football for the first time ever.
vs. United in the Community Shield. Can't fault him for the result really.
vs. Spurs. Four goals that won us the game.
vs. United. Wouldn't have been as emphatic as 6-1 without him.
vs. QPR to get us back on level terms and then made the assist for Silva's goal
vs. Wolves. Composed goal to start off a comfortable win.
vs. Wigan. Header won us the game.

And he's set up a fair few winning goals too. I won't have it said that he's the best striker at the club but I won't have it said that he's not popped up with the odd goal that looks more important when looking back.

tyqmvko said:
Dzeko is a great player, it's just that our style of play doesn't always get the best out of him. He has still scored a good amount of goals this season though.

And I don't agree with him not scoring enough important goals tbh.

List us those important goals please fella................ I cant remember a single one.

Lovely; another Dzeko thread. That, and a lovely, sunny day. What more could we ask (and don't say a Fulham win, it's got to be something realistic!)?

Playing Devil's advocate here, but those 'Aris' goals...

Seeing as we didn't win the competition do they still class as important?

Also, the community shield and the 2 in the 6-1 weren't really 'important' BOB?

Stoned Rose said:
tyqmvko said:
Dzeko is a great player, it's just that our style of play doesn't always get the best out of him. He has still scored a good amount of goals this season though.

List us those important goals please fella................ I cant remember a single one.

Read the thread.

tyqmvko said:
Stoned Rose said:
tyqmvko said:

Read the thread.
funny-pictures-kitten-is-confused.jpg

pudge said:

Of course they were important.

6-1 looks better than 4-1. Potentially, the goal in the Community Shield could have put us in a commanding position but it wasn't to be through no fault of Dzeko's.

Even if you take those three out that's a fair handful and enough to say that he does score important goals.

MCFC BOB said:
pudge said:

Of course they were important.

6-1 looks better than 4-1. Potentially, the goal in the Community Shield could have put us in a commanding position but it wasn't to be through no fault of Dzeko's.

Even if you take those three out that's a fair handful and enough to say that he does score important goals.
The 2 in the 6-1 could be important if the title is decided on GD, but to say they are important because '6-1 looks better than 4-1' is wrong imo.

And i'm not blaming Dzeko for the community shield but his goal was hardly important in the grand scheme of things when we lost the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.