Edin Doesn't Score Important Goals

tyqmvko said:
Sigh said:
tyqmvko said:
Read the thread.
funny-pictures-kitten-is-confused.jpg

Lol, what I mean is that I don't need to list important goals when they have already been listed by others in this thread. :P

oops. That was for our friend who needs to pass more than puff.

all goals are important. he does not get a good supply line yet. if edin scores 22 this season has he had a bad season.some will say yes or nay.if he scores 6 all season but they all come in 1-nils and we win them games will you still say he had a good or bad season. jesus can some people just not calm down. and see what we have done over the last few seasons.

pudge said:
MCFC BOB said:
pudge said:
Playing Devil's advocate here, but those 'Aris' goals...

Seeing as we didn't win the competition do they still class as important?

Also, the community shield and the 2 in the 6-1 weren't really 'important' BOB?
Of course they were important.

6-1 looks better than 4-1. Potentially, the goal in the Community Shield could have put us in a commanding position but it wasn't to be through no fault of Dzeko's.

Even if you take those three out that's a fair handful and enough to say that he does score important goals.
The 2 in the 6-1 could be important if the title is decided on GD, but to say they are important because '6-1 looks better than 4-1' is wrong imo.

And i'm not blaming Dzeko for the community shield but his goal was hardly important in the grand scheme of things when we lost the game.
Well, you've justified my point there.

Fair enough, scratch the Comms. one.

MCFC BOB said:
pudge said:
MCFC BOB said:
Of course they were important.

6-1 looks better than 4-1. Potentially, the goal in the Community Shield could have put us in a commanding position but it wasn't to be through no fault of Dzeko's.

Even if you take those three out that's a fair handful and enough to say that he does score important goals.
The 2 in the 6-1 could be important if the title is decided on GD, but to say they are important because '6-1 looks better than 4-1' is wrong imo.

And i'm not blaming Dzeko for the community shield but his goal was hardly important in the grand scheme of things when we lost the game.
Well, you've justified my point there.

Fair enough, scratch the Comms. one.
Oh, you're claim that '6-1 looks better than 4-1' isn't to do with GD but rather the fact that it was against United lol

I would much rather prefer having another striker like Aguero that can finish as well as create for himself and others. Whats the use in spending 20 odd million on a player if you have to put everything on a plate for him.

How many times had Tevez gone solo and scored goals himself.

We need those type of strikers, they not only increase our threat but they cause more fear and are harder to be kept quiet during a game.

Like Cavani, he's very similar to Dzeko, his finishing may be better but again he expects good service, won't usually create things on his own.

Strikers the likes of Lavezzi, Suarez, Rooney, Aguero, Tevez would be the types that would suit our style of play more. Being able to drop deep, move around, dribble, take players on, spot a pass, keep possession, quick and agile.

Silly Thread!!!! Nonsensical..

Dzeko is a quality football player. Every team in the premier league would chop their right hand off for him.

Dzeko however is quiet unfortunate as he is playing in a team that doesnt fit his play style. Some players are lucky enough to have the build to adjust to any type of style, Dzeko isnt one of those.

I have seen him play and perform way before he was on City's radar and even when we bought him I saw him play wank for us and then play quality for his national team.

For the benefit of both parties he should just be sold to a team that will use him to his strengths and build the team around him.

This begs the question why on earth did we get him if we werent gonna make him the focal point in our attack, game in game out!!??

We are hurting his career and he is not befriending a lot of fans..

Of the list these are actually important-

vs. Notts County to keep us in the FA Cup.
vs. Blackburn to give us Champions' League football for the first time ever.
vs. Spurs. Four goals that won us the game.
vs. QPR to get us back on level terms and then made the assist for Silva's goal
vs. Wigan. Header won us the game.

The rest clearly aren't important. The game was either meaningless, already over or we were going to win anyway.

Important means getting the winner at Stoke (where he had three chances).

He's shit lads. You proper need to get over it.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:58 pm --<br /><br />
Mancini - ohhh said:

Dzeko is a quality football player. Every team in the premier league would chop their right hand off for him.

Dzeko however is quiet unfortunate as he is playing in a team that doesnt fit his play style. Some players are lucky enough to have the build to adjust to any type of style, Dzeko isnt one of those.

I have seen him play and perform way before he was on City's radar and even when we bought him I saw him play wank for us and then play quality for his national team.

For the benefit of both parties he should just be sold to a team that will use him to his strengths and build the team around him.

This begs the question why on earth did we get him if we werent gonna make him the focal point in our attack, game in game out!!??

He isnt a quality football player. He cant control, trap, pass, take a man on and most importantly he's a lazy bastard.

And if you think Utd or Chelsea would be interested in him you're seriously delusional.

Stoned Rose said:
Of the list these are actually important-

vs. Notts County to keep us in the FA Cup.
vs. Blackburn to give us Champions' League football for the first time ever.
vs. Spurs. Four goals that won us the game.
vs. QPR to get us back on level terms and then made the assist for Silva's goal
vs. Wigan. Header won us the game.

The rest clearly aren't important. The game was either meaningless, already over or we were going to win anyway.

Important means getting the winner at Stoke (where he had three chances).

He's shit lads. You proper need to get over it.

-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:58 pm --

Mancini - ohhh said:

He isnt a quality football player. He cant control, trap, pass, take a man on and most importantly he's a lazy bastard.

And if you think Utd or Chelsea would be interested in him you're seriously delusional.
aye lad if you say so,lets take his goals away and see where we would be in the scheme of things

If we had Bale on one wing, Valencia on the other and Aguero playing off him then he would be ok.

As it is he has to constantly come looking for the ball and that shows his flaws up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.